Monday, November 14, 2011

Fresh Slice - UBC

I can't believe I'm blogging about Fresh Slice....again, haha!  I've sunk to an all-time low, but hey, food is food right?  After my iaido class, I went with a couple of classmates to Fresh Slice.  This one felt a bit different than the ones I'd been to before....it had a mediteranean feel about it.  Not sure if it had something to do with the staff or the music blasting away in the background, but it was a bit different. 



It definitely wan't as greasy as the ones I had before, and they were pumping out pies with different toppings every few minutes.  It was cheap, and quick.  The only gripe I ahve is there's almost no place to sit.  It really is just a take-out place.

FreshSlice Pizza (UBC) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews