Thursday, October 20, 2011

Flying wedge Cambie

I went to see "Harakiri" at the Vancouver International Film Festival a few weeks ago and I was starving so I went across the street and popped into Flying Wedge.  I haven't been into a Flying Wedge since my days of working at the airport.  In my opinion, they're a bit overpriced, but then again, you get a huge slab of pizza. 
Being the cheapskate that I am, I dumped on the parmesan cheese, and basically lost all of the original flavour...not to mention the ranch sauce I dipped every bite into. 


The regular pricing is a bit high for my tastes, but I heard they got this all you can eat thing going on for Sundays.  I don't know if I'd ever try that, but who knows.  This particular location?  Aren't they pretty much all the same? 

Flying Wedge Pizza Co. (Cambie) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews