Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Air Canada, Mister Donut, and M's Dining

I guess I didn't take a whole lot of food pictures on my earlier trips to Japan. It seems like my folders are all full of airplane food. I got upgraded again this time and there were no kaiseki meals left so I took the western meal. The bread and butter tasted good, but that's about all I can say. They started us off with some kind of salad that was pretty bland. Then whatever meat that is sitting on the bed of mushy veggies and rice was mediocre at best.

Mister Donut. What a fine donut shop chain that is. What you see below is called kori-coffee. Basically, it's frozen coffee chopped up into little cubes, you pour the milk in and wait for it to melt into ice coffee. It tasted pretty good I suppose. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but on a hot summer day in Japan, where the air conditioning is only set on mild, it did the trick.
M's Dining is sort of a family restaraunt....sort of like Denny's here.

I had the hambagu steak with some sort of gratin on the side. I love hambagu.


1 comment:

  1. I will go here. It seems they have nice environment. I will go there for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews