Monday, February 23, 2009

It's been a while.....




Well, it's been a while since I last posted. I've been a bit lazy, I have to admit. Sometimes it's hard to find the time to post when I'm not even sure if anyone is reading this. But I told myself, well, what the heck, if I don't post, then it defintely won't get viewed. So I'm back with a few more shots of airplane food. These shots are of a business class meal on Air Canada from Vancouver to Narita back in April, 2004. AC's business class was a nice service with big, comfy seats, miles of leg room, a crew that was often quite pleasant, and on this trip, a half-decent Kaiseki meal as we as could be prepared on an airplane.

Actually, I was fortunate enough to go to Japan twice that April, and I managed to get upgraded to business class on the return flight on my first trip in April, as well as on the outbound flight of my second trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews