Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cactus Club - Broadway (Ash)

 I think it was someone's birthday that prompted us to go for lunch at Cactus Club on Broadway.  I've been there a few times in the evening and it's a pretty different atmosphere.  During lunch, the place is as sedate as White Spot.
Yam fries is starting to get pretty standard nowadays.
......but once in a while, you'll have somone craving the standard spud-fries.
Cactus Club's famous Jack Daniel's ribs.  They're pretty good, I have to admit, but I like my own better.  The flavour and seasoning and awesome as usual, but the meat itself isn't quite as tender as when I prepare ribs...I guess some people like it that way.  I head that they're prepared at some central location and the individual locations get them pre-bagged.  All they have to do is open the packet and throw it on the grill.

The service at the Broadway CC is pretty good, and as I said, I've been there at night when the mood is a bit more lively.  Not a place to grab a bite to eat.

Cactus Club Cafe (Broadway & Ash) on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I agree with yam fries. I am kind of bored of it now =___=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi eesporpius,

    Yeah, it's nice to have an alternative to regular fries, but just about every place has yam fries now....what can they do next to make side dishes more interesting?

    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews