Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ali Baba

More phone cam pics.  I went over to the island for work a couple of weekends ago and a bunch of us were waiting in the ferry terminal for our boat.  I wasn't particularly starving, none of us were, but you do start looking at food when you're bored out of your mind. 

I was at my wit's end when I started to eye the pizza by the slice that had just come out of the oven. The name of the shop struck me as a weird place one might find pizza, but they had a hot and fresh pie that had just come out of the oven and I was tempted. Sucker born every minute because the last time I was in a ferry terminal and got pizza by the slice, I was severly disappointed.




This time, I'm not sure if it was because the pizza was literally seconds out of the oven, or if I was so bored, anything would have tasted good, but my slice of cheeze pizza (Yes, I had a slice of pizza with absolutely no meat in it whatsoever) actually wasn't bad, and definitely light-years ahead of Casa

So, the pizza tasted good - fresh.  I seriously doubt it would be any good if it had sat under a heat lamp for more than 10 minutes, but as I had it, it wasn't bad.  One thing that I really didn't like was the price.  It came out to $5.25 for a single slice.  Heavily inflated pricing for what you get.  Next time, I think I will chose boredom.


Ali Baba (Ferry Terminal) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews