Friday, November 28, 2008

My first blog

Well, this is my first experience with a blog. I've never even read a blog before so I'm not even sure how it works. My brother told me I should start one, but really had no clue where or how to begin, or even what to "blog" about. I have some ideas, but I thought maybe I should experiment and start off with something that wasn't too serious. If this blog goes well, maybe I can move on to something closer to my heart.

I've never written an article before, my writing skills are aweful, and I feel this would be a good place to practice. I have this incredibly great idea for a book which my friend and I came up with, but again, I have no idea where to begin, or how to finance that project yet. Still a beginner with lots to learn. Anyways, hopefully I can get some practice here and maybe one day it will turn into something people will want to read.

This blog is going to relate to everyone in the world, because we all have to do it......EAT. Yes, I know, how boring can I get with a brand new blog? Well, it's an easy subject, I've got lots of pictures, and I need to start somewhere, so it may as well be something I can easily talk about. I love to eat, what else can I say? Good food brings people together, it's there at family get togethers, it's there during important business meetings, and it's there when you take a girl out on a first date. They say that sometimes a way into a man's heart is through his stomach, but sometimes that's the way into a woman's. Sometimes the best of friendships start off with a good meal, and that is something I can say with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews