Friday, November 28, 2008

A slight twist on Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese


Smoked salmon and cream cheese is a combo that's pretty common on crackers, bagels or sandwiches. I wanted to change it up a little bit so I rolled wasabi in the smoked salmon and let it sit on a bed of cream cheese and masago. The result turned out pretty tasty. This picture was taken on my birthday back in December, 2002. I was experimenting with a new camera and the flash really interfered with the image. By this time, I had cast aside the old Mavica and started using the Nikon Coolpix 4300. It's a simple point and shoot, but it produces half-decent pictures, even for today's standards. Eventually, I'll follow the rest of the lemmings and get an SLR, but not until I have a bit more cash to toss around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews