Friday, December 23, 2011

Deer Garden Signatures 鹿園魚湯米線

  I was at my other job a month or so ago and for some reason, lunch was not provided so we all went out to graba  bite to eat.  Some of my colleagues suggested this place....cheap and tasty, and it was just that.  The service was a bit slow, but probably because the place was packed and there was a small line up just to get in to the place.

I've only had laksa a few times and I wasn't really a big fan of it, until I came to Deer Garden.  It's a noodle soup with a sort of curry base to it.  It tasted almost creamy, and maybe that can be attributed to the coconut milk used in the curry maybe? 



Anyway, I really liked this dish and I've always wanted to go back.  The laksa is a good reason for me to go back, the only bit of trouble I had was that it didn't taste all that spicy going in....coming out was another story.

*pics taken with my phone cam




Deer Garden Signatures 鹿園魚湯米線 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews