Friday, December 23, 2011

Ikea Restaurant & Cafe (Richmond)

When I did Fresh Slice, I thought I had sunk to an all-time low for food-blogging, but here it is, proof that you can degenerate your standards if you just put in the effort.


Surprisingly good meatballs, really good bang for your buck dollars.  Mine came with mashed potatos which were nice and fluffy, and some veg that I couldn't easily identify....are those yellow things carrots?  Anyway, Swedish meatballs....you can't go wrong, especially for the price!

*Obviously these pics were taken with my phone cam - HTC Desire



IKEA Restaurant & Cafe on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha IKEA is actually not that bad. I would consider it a grade above Fresh Slice. IKEA is very good value. For the price you pay, you get rather decent food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks for the support and I'm glad I'm not the only one who can admit they like to eat at Ikea!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews