Thursday, July 28, 2011

Top Shanghai Cuisine - revisited with a full battery in my camera!

I had the chance to go back to Top Shanghai Cuisine, this time with a fresh battery for my camera.  The place was packed from wall to wall as usual, and this time, we ended up sharing a table with another couple.

The Hot and Sour soup was just as good as the last time, pretty decent portion for the price and again, we weren't able to finish it.
The green onion pancake was good, as before.  I don't know if I mentioned, but I like mine fried almost to a darker, crispy level.  Haha, I know, it's probably not very healthy, but whatever. 



And of course, the whole reason for the visit was the shao long bao.  This time, available for your viewing pleasure in 720p!
We mixed it up a bit this time, passing on the crispy rice and prawns for something I knew would be good - mei cai kou rou - you can't go wrong with pork belly. 

Also brought to you in all of it's high-definition glory!  It's so bad for you, but it' tastes soooooo good.  I can't eat as much as I used to, and was only able to eat one slice....the leftovers fed me for the rest of the week, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews