Monday, February 22, 2010

Romano's Pizza

Romano's Pizza has arguably the best bang for your buck by-the-slice pizza known to mankind. Quick and easy, ready in a minute, tasty as hell, and dirt cheap. Two slices for $3.57 and a can of pop, you really can't go wrong. I really have no idea how other fast-food (A la Rotten Ronnie's - who still have not brought back the ORANGE DRINK - DAMN YOU RONALD!) places can compete.
I have no idea what these two were, one of them had ground beef, seasoned to perfection...the meat was almost sweet. The other had some pesto, and I can't tell you the names of either of these flavours, but they were good. Note the sesame seeds on the crust....nice touch
Normally, I can't stand Hawaiian pizza, but I have to say that Roman's Hawaiian pizza really did it for me. I can't even describe in words why it it was so good, you'll just have to trust me on it. I didn't even bother taking a picture of it because I thought it would suck, so here's another picture of whatever I had myself......I'll defintely go back for more pictures.


Romano's Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews