Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sushi King - the biggest sushi in town

Arguably the biggest sushi in town according to their brochures, and rightly so. I haven't seen sushi this big since my visit to Edoko Sushi in Narita. I know, I know, it's so "North American", or "it's not authentic". I've had these thoughts before, but you know, if you're hungry and you want a good bang for your buck, this is the place. The seafood is very, very fresh and for the size of the portions, very affordable.

Salmon


Left: Ikura, Right: chopped scallop
Amaebi
Toro

Saba
Ika


Sushi King House can be found on 8176 Granville Street in the Marpole area. If you're heading north on Granville, it's a bit before the Petro Canada.

Check out more restaraunt reviews this new website I discovered called Urban Spoon. Urban Spoon Rocks!

Sushi King House (Granville) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews