Sunday, April 18, 2010

Milestone's on Robson

I was going to wait until I had some better pictures to do this review, but I have no idea when I'll have a chance to go back to this location so here it goes.

Milestone's on Robson....I used to go to the one in Richmond, but they've recently closed and I'm kind of pissed about it. Milestone's has this awesome Four Cheeseburger that really rocked, and now I have to go to Vancouver to get it.
My Caesar came with two beans....two is always better than one.
This is it, the Four Cheese Burger with side Caesar Salad. The magic ingredient here is the roast garlic. They slow roast the garlic in oil and it literally melts in your mouth, and it's a perfect match to the burger and salad. It's what sets Milestone's burgers and Caesar salads apart from all the others and it's what keeps me going to Milestone's. The Kobe-Beef meatloaf. I know what you're thinking, what a waste to use Kobe-beef in meatloaf, but it actually tastes pretty good. In all honesty though, it would probably still taste great if they used regular beef. When you turn Kobe beef into ground beef, it may as well be your run-of-the-mill ground beef from Costco.


As I mentioned before, this review could use better pictures, but the batteries on my camera died so I shot these crappy pictures with my phone. I promise awesome pictures the next time I get to go to a Milestone's.
This particular event was a celebration dinner for work and there were about 20 of us packed in the lounge downstairs. Our servers were fantastic in keeping track of all of us. They were friendly, very professional, and our overall experience there was excellent. I would defintely plan a group event there again.

Milestones Grill and Bar (Robson) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews