Friday, October 29, 2010

Sweetheart Cafe Burger and Sushi - New Westminster

It's really easy to prejudge this place place because of the name, but don't be fooled, this place actually has one of the best tasting burgers I've ever had.  It's a mom-and-pop-type run place, run by a Korean family I believe, and they know their beef.

I was in New Westminster for a car show a while ago, and I was looking around for a place to grab a bite to eat.  I don't know about other stuff on their menu, but their burger is A one.  Koreans are famous for their BBQ, especially when it comes to beef products.  And I could tell that the beef pattie received some of this treatment because the taste was out of this world compared to burgers at other places.  Maybe my expectations were low to begin with, maybe I was just really hungry, but at the time, I decided to myself that this was the best burger I had ever had.  One of these days, I'll have to revisit the place, just to make sure my memory isn't making stuff up.


Sweetheart Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews