Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nando's Richmond

Friendly service, quick and tasty - Nando's is right around the corner and I have no idea why I didn't try this place earlier.  Apologies for the crappy cell-phone pictures, but I forgot my camera back at the office.  I promise another visit and some better pictures. 
An assortment of sauces in case you don't think it's spicy enough.

Nando's has been at this location for ages, but I tried it for the first time just last week.  Pretty impressive for semi-fast food.  The smell is intoxicating everytime I walk by, it's like someone's bbqing every day.  The chicken was grilled just right, with a crispy skin on the outside, and very tender meat on the inside.  The seasoning can be a bit spicy, but because I was in such a rush, I didn't have much time to sit there and appreciate the meal.  The rice was good, and went well with the chicken.  I'll try the place again, but next time, I'll make sure I have more time so I don't have to inhale my food.



Nando's Chicken (Richmond at Ackroyd) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews