Sunday, August 1, 2010

Curry Express - Lansdowne Mall

The Curry Express in Lansdowne Mall is the one I prefer, great friendly service, a steady flow of freshly made food in good size portions that make sure you're full when you're done.  It's a 5 minute walk to my workplace so I go there sometimes when I forget to pack a lunch. 
Two Curry Combo Special for $7.49 - two curries, rice, naan, and a drink.
For $1, I sometimes get a extra samosa.

The service is still food court service, but leaps and bounds ahead of Curry Express - Oakridge.  The Lansdowne location is quite busy so they're always replenishing the food, which means its fresh.  I usually get two orders of butter chicken with my combo.


Curry Express (Lansdowne Centre) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews