Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This is why I'm Fat

There's a blog out there called thisiswhyyourfat.com and I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog to thisiswhyiamfat.blogspot.com.  And here are a couple of reasons why:

Sylvie's Double Chocolate cookies with mint?

Sylvie's Double-Chocolate Brownies

Gigi's Festive Rice Crispie Squares


Linda's Short Bread with Jelly.

Mmmmm....Linda's Butter Tarts.

More Fudge Brownies, these ones from Linda.


My co-workers Simon and Linda.

It's the holiday season and my co-workers are fantastic chefs and bakers that bring in these incredible confections that rival the pros.  Cheers to my friends at work, and happy holidays!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Then we should change ours to "thisiswhywearefat.com" LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My clothes are not going to fit anymore after the holidays sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know! I gained a lot of weight during holiday and I'm going to be in a lot of trouble next week when my other job starts up again! Pants are definitely a bit tighter....

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews