Thursday, June 16, 2011

BYOB - Bring Your Own Banana day

We're having special events at work this week and today happens to be BYOB - Bring Your Own Banana day for banana splits. Haha, I'm not particularly good at making banana splits or sundaes, so this monstrosity is my creation. Two scoops of neapolitan ice cream, one Del Monte banana, whip cream, some cereal I found in a box, and colored sprinkles.


My banana split wasn't bad, but I've tasted better.  There's something missing.  The ice cream melted pretty quickly so I didn't have much time to take any decent pictures, but I guess no matter how hard I tried, there was no way I could make this mess look good.  I think I could have done without the whip cream and the cereal.  The banana was good, I should have used two or at least split the one.....and the sprinkles were really good.....more sprinkles next time.  Banana splits - a learning experience.

Here's Candice's banana split:


 ....and Gigi's massive banana split:
Nick's even bigger banana split.  Haha, he borrowed Edward's massive ramen bowl and it literally dwarfs all the ones that came before. 
Damn, I should have gotten some chocolate sauce or some mini-donuts....well, there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews