Wednesday, June 8, 2011

White Spot - Kelowna

On May long weekend, I went with the 1st Gen Civic folks up to Kelowna for the annual car show in Peachland.  We used do to this every year, but I stopped going for a couple of years because my little red bastard crapped out on me and was off the road for a bit.  Well, my pals Justin, Jay and Lay worked their assess off to help me get Rusty back on the road and I was able to go this year! 

We didn't get to eat out that often (and that was probably a good thing since I'm broke as hell), so not much to review this Kelowna trip.  On the way back, we stopped in to a Whitespot for breakfast before the long drive back home.






I don't know why I always feel compelled to have orange juice when I'm having breakfast in a restaurant.  I guess I want to give myself the illusion of having something healthy with the impending grease plate I'm about to eat.
Someone ordered a hot chocolate and it looked pretty fancy, not sure about the taste though.

I got the Nat's Hearty Breakfast with pancakes.  It tasted good enough, and pretty much on par with Denny's Grand Slam breakfast.  I think it might actually be cheaper than Denny's?  Someone correct me if I'm wrong,.  This only cost me $10.00
One of the omlette meals.  I had a taste and I didn't think it was worth the buck extra.....yeah, I didn't like it.
The Classic Eggs Benedict looked tasty, but not filling.  It looked like I could have eaten two orders of it.


Actually, it was my first time ever having breakfast at Whitespot so I really didn't know what to expect.  It was filling, but I think I could have eaten slightly more.  I had some of the omlette and it was pretty mediocre.  Stick with the real eggs.

White Spot on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews