Friday, June 3, 2011

Fraser Valley Juice and Salad

I should have known better than to trust a place that prides itself on vegetarian dishes.  For those bunny loving, tree hugging granola eaters who like to much on tree bark, this place would probably suit you, but not for me.


My pal Ron, who's a vegetarian (sorry man), got these rolls for our group and out of the goodness of his heart, bought some non-vegetarian rolls including this salmon roll.  The smoked salmon was very attractive looking, but once you bite into the roll, you barely taste it.  There are a TON of rice noodles inside, and I'm sorry to say, were a bit dry.  The dipping sauce didn't have much flavour, but helped in adding some moisture to the meal.  It was filling, but not enjoyable....for me anyway.  I've had these types of rolls freshly made at some Pho restaurants, but this one is a miss and I probably won't go back.
.
Fraser Valley Juice and Salad on Urbanspoon
.

It was a good thing I had ordered something a little more substantial - like a beef taco salad from La Torilleria!




One of the people we were with ordered their BBQ which was apparently not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews