Monday, June 20, 2011

HK BBQ Master revisited

When I asked my dad where he wanted to go for father's day dinner, he said HK BBQ Master.  Siu Yuk (Roast Pork) is one of my dad's favourite foods and HK BBQ Master has pretty much the best in town.  Yeah, there's a pretty good place in Parker Place that has a line up every day, but if you ask me, they can't hold a candle to HK BBQ Master. 
This is a three item combo consisting of BBQ Duck, BBQ Pork and Roast Pork. 
Best viewed in 720p!!!

Look at the shine on that food!  If it isn't shiny, it isn't done right.



The chicken here is actually really good too. 

Soup
Ice Lemon Tea




This place also has a line up all the time.  The chef works really quick though and the wait time is generally quite short.  And for a take out place, the staff here are surprisingly friendly and easy going.  This was the first time I dined in, and it was pretty good because the food is way tastier fresh off the rack.  Yeah, it still tastes out of this world when you take it out and eat it at home, but it's a whole different ball game when you eat it there.  Happy Father's Day dad!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to dine in here for a while now! We usually buy take out here, but when i sneak fresh pieces before I get home, they taste so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I know exactly what you mean! Whenever I get take out for friends or family, about half of the food is gone by the time I get to my destination. It's so hard to resist sneaking a few peices here and there, and next thing you know, half gone...

    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews