Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Gillnetter Pub

After spending a few hours at DVC Ventures , some of the guys and gals like to go to the Gillnetter Pub to unwinde a bit.  Haha, for me, being at the range feels like unwinding, but what the heck, I tag along after to for some unecessary calories.



They've got my favourite Scotch - Chivas, which is always a plus for me.


I heard some of the other food here is actually quite good, but I'm not usually hungry so I end up splitting a monster platter of nachos with everyone else. 


It's hard to tell in the pictures, but they really, really layer in the cheese, and just about every chip inside the pile has cheese melted to it.  There have been some days where we'd swear there was more cheese than chips.  I'll have to make an effort to try something else next time I go to DVC.

 
The Gillnetter Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews