Thursday, September 2, 2010

Boston Pizza - Kelowna

We were up in Kelowna a couple of years ago during May long weekend for a car show, and after the show, ended up at Boston Pizza for dinner.  Let's just say the only reason I went to Boston Pizza is because everyone else in the group decided to go.  I don't usually go because the food sucks so bad, especially the pizza.   
My caesar was this watered down thing you see in the picture.  The bean, the olive and the salt and pepper ring tasted good though.

My friends ordered a variety of pasta dishes and pizza, I steered clear and tried their sirloin salad.  Moxie's has a sirloin salad that's out of this world and at the time, I was just fixated on it and couldn't get it out of my head.  I thought what the hell, I'll give Boston Pizza's version a whirl.  It was the wrong decision.  I should have just bailed on my friends and gone to McDonald's.  The steak was flavourless, the garlic toast was good, but the salad itself came with a poor choice of dressing.

I remember the service being pretty good here, the food got to us pretty quickly and they were able to accomodate our large group pretty easily so I'll give them points for that, but that's about it.  I probably go to Kelowna once a year, but if my friends ever want to take me to Boston Pizza again, I'm going to have to decline.....or just starve.




Boston Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews