Thursday, September 2, 2010

Burger Nite - stupidity at it's best.

McDonald's.....is it really food?  The stuff is so unhealthy, so packed with preservatives, I often wonder what kind of long-term damage I'm inflicting on my body everytime I eat one of their burgers.  Being a foodie, I can describe no worse place to dine, no worse thing to put in one's mouth for nutrition and taste, but on occasion, I get the unsatiable, animal craving that is so unreasonably out of this world....and that is for a McDonald's Cheeseburger. 

How many McDonald burgers can you eat in one sitting?  My friends and I had to find out the answer to that one all-important question of life.  Between the four of us, we went to the local McDonald's drive through and ordered 40 burgers, a variety of their cheapest offerings, the Hamburger, the Cheeseburger, and the Junior Chicken.
Even as I curse the very name of McDonald's, and that evil clown that cancelled my favourite "Orange Drink" so long ago, I look at this picture and I have this urge to go and get a cheeseburger.  I can't explain it, hate it as I much as I do, I find myself unable to stay away.
The biggest bill I've ever had at Rotten Ronnie's.
The end result of our stupidity was serious discomfort and a little bit of shame.  Most of us never got near the magic number 10, as we all set out to do, I think I crumbled after eating about 6 or 7 burgers.  My buddy Jay here, pictured above, did not speak for about an hour.

Kids, do not try this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews