Friday, September 3, 2010

Milestone's - Kelowna

One year we went up to Kelowna, again for the car show, we had dinner at Milestone's.  It was amazing that they were able to seat such a large group, and on top of that, we got what appeared to be a private room.  I didn't even know Milestone's had those types of arrangements.
My friend had the ribs and said they were decent, but I never got to try it.
I ended up with a steak.  It wasn't particularly memorable, but at the time, I didn't know about their four-cheese burger, which is my current all-time favourite dish from Milestone's.  The side veg was very unappetizing, as it should be in the company of meat.  The garlic mash was pretty good, and on par with The Keg's....a bit drier though.
The service at this location was spectacular and they handled our group very well.  The food all came pretty much at the same time and and all rather quickly.  I think if we ever vote on a place to go the next time we go up there, I'll have to put in for Milestone's.





Milestones Kelowna on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews