Friday, March 18, 2011

Anton's Revisited

I was at a workshop last weekend and a few of us went to Anton's that evening.  Well, I think I'm going to have to keep going back to Anton's till I figure out how to take some proper pictures of the food there.  The last time I was there with this camera, I ended up with a pile of orangy blurry pictures, same thing this time around.  Maybe I'll just cave and use the flash next time.  And I completely forgot to order something different insteand of the Tondi Don Vincenzo.
 


 I barely touched the comp bread this time....guess I was still pretty full from lunch.
 My buddy Rob ordered a martini with extra olives, so he got extra olives.
 I got a scotch with my meal...I know, doesn't really pair well with pasta, but I'm not much of a beer drinker and I hate wine.
 Some sort of risotto.  I had a sample of it, and it was pretty good.
 My Tondi Don Vincenzo, good as always, but I wish I ordered something else just to take a picture of it.  Next time, I promise.
 Rob got this, and he barely touched it.  It was his first time to Anton's and he was originally going to order apps, garlic bread, and pasta.  Overestimating his foe, he was sent home packing.....literally with about 90% of his meal untouched.
Another colleague - Dina, ordered the cannaloni.  It doesn't look like much, but those two strips were pretty filling.  I had one bite and I knew it would cause damage.  Of course, I tasted it about 10-15 minutes after she got her dish because it was piping hot (fresh out of the oven).  By the end, she only got through one of the two.

Gotta go back and order something different, just for my reader(s), haha!

1 comment:

  1. Your Tondi Don Vincenzo looks interesting! Never had something like that before!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews